Speak with someone who can guide you into how to make the right IT decisions for your business be it evaluating technology, vendor selection, or implementing new solutions.
Get started with a ‘Technology Planning’ workshop!
A half a day workshop where we’ll use tools which will help you to –
- Get a framework to make better IT decisions
- Define your IT/Tech Strategy
- Get more from your existing IT
On the workshop we’ll also look into –
- Your current IT landscape and issues
- Business goals / KPIs you want to achieve
- How to use tech optimally to reach those goals
And you’ll receive recommendations and tips on:
- Dangers/pitfalls to avoid during tech implementation
- Risks and how to mitigate them
- Quick-wins you can achieve
Want to learn more? Book a discovery call.
Still have doubts? Are you thinking…
Why bother with all this planning?
The short answer is technology can help you GROW but right now you’re probably going to I.T. only when there is a problem!
The long(ish) answer is –
Technology moves fast and brings new options to businesses. It is very likely the I.T. setup you have has only upgraded over the years and not significantly helped you in adding newer technologies into your company.
But why add new technologies in your business – “If it ain’t broke”?
The fact is technology has slowly seeped into your, your employees’ and your customers’ life. This has changed the expectations customers (and employees) have from businesses. Your customer wants a great experience and your employees would like to give that experience.
- Your marketing teams want to make better use of data.
- Your operations teams want to make their repetitive tasks go away
- Your finance want to take away paper processing
- Your product/service development team want to build newer products or services
How do you enable each of these teams to achieve it? How will you actually find, evaluate and implement the technology which is ‘right’ for your business?
That’s where “Technology Planning” comes into picture. This helps you match where your business wants to go and how technology can help.
You’re most likely doing 90 day plans for your business. By making technology planning a part of this process you’re able to get an understanding on where technology can help.
Technology planning sessions help you to:
- Find and evaluate new tech that can help with your business goals
- Check if your IT activities align with your business goals
- Take remedial action where needed
- Track progress towards the business goals/KPIs
It’s not just a session about updates on existing technology projects but actively looking to match business goals with technology options.
The workshop will help you to –
- Conduct ‘Technology Planning’ sessions yourself within your business
- See how regular ‘Technology Planning’ sessions will benefit your business
Want to know more? Book a discovery call.
Need something more? Find more services here.